Royalty Free HD Video Stock Footage
Privacy & Security
Below we provide information about the security and privacy of the Redhot Productions Ltd web site stock footage library (www.e-motionfootage.com). We want all our customers to be confident using our video library, particularly with regard to credit card security and use of personal information while purchasing lifestyle video.
Use of Personal Information
- We will never send unsolicited email and we will only send you information about our services if requested by you to do so.
- We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties unless the client has first given their consent.
- Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of our services to the client. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- If you have any concerns about privacy matters please contact us at email@example.com.
- Our system automatically collects your IP address. If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 220.127.116.11. This information is stored in our database log and may be referred to in case of any dispute.
The Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. They say that data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- not kept longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
Personal data covers both facts and opinions about the individual. It also includes information regarding the intentions of the data controller towards the individual, although in some limited circumstances exemptions will apply. With processing, the definition is far wider than before. For example, it incorporates the concepts of 'obtaining', holding' and 'disclosing'.
You can review the Data Protection Principles at www.dataprotection.gov.uk